Opportunities for Student Visits
Undergraduate and Graduate students wishing to visit the Technion for a semester or a year should contact the Student Exchange Coordinator. Visitors can benefit from the Technion top league scientific standards and to experience academic life at the Technion and in Israel.
All visitors must obtain the approval of their Home University and of the Technion Center of International Academic Relations. Once academic approval is obtained the CIAR office can assist with housing and other local arrangements.
Academic visits can take several forms:
- Exchange Students from Partner Universities are students visiting within the framework of a Student Exchange agreement with another University. Students must apply to their Home University and to the Technion Center of International Academic Relations. Click here for an Online Application Form. For a list of courses in English click HERE.
- Visiting Students from non-partner universities can come within the framework of their Home University Study-Abroad program. Application Form. For a list of courses in English click HERE.
- Visiting Research Students can visit the Technion for specific academic research objectives. A local Technion faculty member must agree to host a visiting research student. Application Form.
- International students can study for a complete degree at the Technion through the International School of Engineering or through the general Technion Undergraduate & Graduate programs. The International School of Engineering offers courses in English throughout the semester and the summer. For the list of the International School courses in English, click HERE.
- Medical School Students can visit the Technion for a clinical rotation at the Technion Faculty of Medicine. Such visits are managed by the Medical Student Association.
** The International Volunteer program supports French PH.D students and Post-Doctorates in Israel for a period of up tp two years.